Shipping Prices & Returns
We are not VAT registered. This means there is no VAT/tax to remove during checkout. Instead, we subsidise your shipping cost, to ensure fast and safe delvery.
- FREE 2nd Class shipping (typically 6-10 working days)
- 1st Class is a £1.00 contribution (typically 2-5 working days)
- Standard £3.50 (8-30 working days) THIS OPTION DOES NOT OFFER TRACKING.
- Tracked £7.95 (4-14 days). Tracked shipping is almost always faster, but please allow up to 30 working days for delivery.
N. America & Australasia Shipping
- Tracked £7.95 (N.America) £8.95 (Australasia) (6-20 business days). Tracked shipping is almost always faster, but please allow up to 30 business days for delivery during the Covid-19 pandemic. Due to an exponential loss rate during the Covid pandemic, we currently ONLY offer the tracked shipping option.
We ship on Monday, Wednesday and Friday every week.
UK - Royal Mail deliveries are usually swift, but strike action can delay their service. 2nd class usually takes well over a week and 1st class is more often than not, 1-2 days but can take longer on occasion. Sorry, this is out of our control.
International - We have seen deliveries to the other side of the world in just 4 working days. But similarly, we have also seen up to 45 days before delivery. Because deliveries are extremely unlikely to be lost, we ask customers to be very patient and allow up to 30 business days (Monday - Friday) to arrive before we refund or reship. In some instances, we may choose only to refund.
If for whatever reason, you are not completely happy with your unused Huck product or anything else purchased off this website, you can return it to us within 28 days (for non-Huck branded product) or 365 days (for Huck branded product) for a full refund (less-postage). Please contact us first at email@example.com for a return address. Item must be returned in un-used condition.
Huck (Louri) products are supplied with a 2-year warranty. They're made super strong, so we don't think you'll ever need to use a warranty, but on the off-chance something went wrong during manufacture and yours fails you, we will happily replace it with a like-for-like (or most similar available at the time) version.