Shipping Prices & Returns
- FREE 2nd Class shipping (usually 2-3 working days) on Lourí straps and some other slim items.
- 1st Class on Lourí straps is a £1 contribution.
- FREE shipping on anything else over £40
- 1st, 2nd and 1st Signed For on larger items up to the value of £40 is £3.60/£3.00 & £4.60 respectively
- FREE Standard (8-14 working days). There is NO tracking available with this service and is only available on smaller items.
- TRACKING small items such as Lourí (4-10 days) £3.95 contribution (Lourí & other small items)
- TRACKING large items such as Fidlock (4-10 days) £9.95 contribution
Rest Of World (Africa, Asia, N & S America, Australasia)
- Standard (8-18 working days) on Lourí and some other small items is just a £1.50 contribution.
- TRACKING small items such as Lourí (4-10 days) £4.95 contribution (Lourí & other small items)
- TRACKING large items such as Fidlock (4-10 days) £11.95 contribution
We aim to ship out the same day if you order by 2pm. Sometimes this is not possible due to high order volumes, but typically correct. Transit time are as quoted above which is the estimate given to us by Royal Mail. It is very rare items go missing in the post, but from time to time this can happen. In the event your item does not arrive within the quoted time, we must allow 14 working days (20 Europe/25 Rest of World) before replacing your item. This is because while packages rarely get delayed in the postal system, they almost never get lost completely and almost always arrive eventually.
If for whatever reason, you are not completely happy with your Lourí product or anything else purchased off this website, you can return it to us within 28 days for a full refund (less-postage). Please contact us first at email@example.com for a return address. Item must be returned in un-used condition.
Louri products are supplied with a 2-year warranty. They're made super strong, so we don't think you'll ever need to use a warranty, but on the off-chance something went wrong during manufacture and yours fails you, we will happily replace it with a like-for-like (or most similar available at the time) version.