After having rebranded our UK-made product from Louri to Huck during early 2021, it became apparent how loved our new mascot was becoming.
This Huck Diddy strap mirrors the dimensions of our 'XC' Strap but with a fun and vibrant design, intended for kids.
FREE Keep it Dry Bag included.
Huck is here to help your little one share the load. Strap their spares, a water bottle or a snack to their frame. Being able to carry their own spares, can be liberating for a child.
The XC Strap is designed for mounting to saddle rails or small frame tubes, such as top tubes where our Enduro strap is perhaps a little too much. Tucking tightly under your saddle where it stays silent, subtle and out of the way or neatly around a slim top tube. The elastic pre-loading system makes installing your inner tube/s, CO2 and more super easy and fast to use. What's more, we've deliberately made the strap long enough to be able to reach around large +size inner tubes while still not offering unmanageable excess for small road inner tubes. One size fits all saddles and is suitable for slimmer frame tubes and any size inner tube with various accessories.
- Large enough to secure 2x road inner tubes or 1x MTB tube right up to a 3"+size MTB tube
- Dropper seat post compatible
- Adjustable to fit solely an inner tube, a tube + CO2 or much larger items such as water bottles
- Strong, machine washable, non-staining materials
- Hook-to-hook tape for secure mounting no matter what part of the strap it secures back against
- Hidden bartack stitches for super strong elastic anchoring
- Handmade in the UK
We believe attention to detail is key to delivering a great product and we've applied this from start to finish when creating Huck (formerly Louri). We know what cyclists need in order to ditch the pack and we've searched and tested our materials to create a strong, durable and functional product.
- Length: 37cm
- Width: 2.5cm
- Max Secure Mounted Circumference: 29cm
- Minimum Secure Mounted Circumference: 18cm
Want one of these in a different colour or design? Check out the XC Strap.
How to Preload and Mount your Huck Diddy Strap:
1. Open the strap with the rubbery side facing up.
2. Place CO2 , Tyre Levers or Allen keys across the strap on top of the elasticated loops first.
3. Now place your inner tube on top of the other items and position. Re-folding the inner tube so it lies flatter both looks better when mounted on your bike, and adds more support to the other accessories you mount with the strap.
4. Stretch each elastic loop over your inner tube and ensure all contents are held in position.
5. Present your preloaded bundle to any frame tube with the rubber contact pipes against your frame.
6. Wrap the strap around the frame, through the bowed resin loop and back on itself.
7. Hold the inner tube and other contents with one hand while using your other hand to ensure it's pulled tightly in to position.
Hand Made in the UK
Our Products are all Manufactured in the UK by Cyclists who understand Materials. We accept only the best quality workmanship.
Lourí is rugged, weather proof and seriously strong. Designed to be pulled tightly into place and last the test of time.
We suggest how to use Lourí, but try it for yourself and share how you use yours. Louri is versatile!