FACTORY SECONDS: These are 100% functional Louri items which haven't passed our quality control to our high-expectations. The strap you buy will be functional and complete, but will have some sort of cosmetic fault. Such as a misaligned stitch or wonky label. Every now and again these will appear here and once they're gone, they're gone.
Lourí is here to help you ditch the pack. Using a hydration bag is sometimes impractical or unnecessary. The convenience of being able to carry your essential gear whilst forgetting it's even there, is liberating.
The Saddle Strap is designed just for that. For tucking tightly under your saddle where it stays silent, subtle and out of the way. The elastic pre-loading system makes installing your inner tube/s, CO2 and more super easy and fast to use. What's more, we've deliberately made the strap long enough to be able to reach around large +size inner tubes while still not offering unmanageable excess for small road inner tubes. One size fits all bikes.
- Large enough to secure 2x road inner tubes or 1x MTB tube right up to a 3"+size MTB tube
- Dropper seat post compatible
- Adjustable to fit solely an inner tube, a tube + CO2 or much larger items such as water bottles
- Strong, machine washable, non-staining materials
- Hook-to-hook tape for secure mounting no matter what part of the strap it secures back against
- Hidden bartack stitches for super strong elastic anchoring
- Handmade in the UK
- Custom designs available (minimum quantities apply).
We believe attention to detail is key to delivering a great product and we've applied this from start to finish when creating Lourí. It's made by cyclists, for cyclists. We know what cyclists need in order to ditch the pack and we've searched and tested our materials to create a strong, durable and functional product.
Available in loads of colours. Choose from the drop-down menu.
How to Preload and Mount your Saddle Strap: For a step-by-step demonstration, be sure to check out our installation video below.
1. Open the strap with the grippy patch facing up.
2. Place CO2, Tyre Levers or Allen keys across the strap on top of the elasticated loops first.
3. Now place your inner tube on top of the other items and position.
4. Stretch each elastic loop over your inner tube and ensure all contents are held in position.
5. With the strap now on top of your bundle, thread the resin loop across the top of the saddle rails until it is accessible from the other side of the saddle.
6. Now thread the other end of the strap through the loop and allow the loop to pass back across the saddle rails while you position the inner tube between your rails.
7. Holding the tube and bundle between the rails, pull the strap tightly to hold the bundle securely in position and wrap the tape against itself.
Hand Made in the UK
Our Products are all Manufactured in the UK by Cyclists who understand Materials. We accept only the best quality workmanship.
Lourí is rugged, weather proof and seriously strong. Designed to be pulled tightly into place and last the test of time.
We suggest how to use Lourí, but try it for yourself and share how you use yours. Louri is versatile!